Winner of backpacker magazine's hall of fame award and editors' choice gold award, MICROspikes® footwear traction is the best choice for confidently hiking on frozen, mountainous terrain. Between outings, easily pack them away in the included tote sack.
- Twelve spikes per foot, each made from heat-treated stainless steel, are durable and corrosion resistant
- Chain and link components are designed to move independently and prevent snow buildup
- Welded stainless steel chains ensure reliable performance, durability and provide additional traction
- Reinforced using durable TPU inserts, the patented eyelet design prevents tearing at each connection point, allowing the elastomer band to be lighter and stronger
- Using the same technology and durable TPU as the reinforced eyelets, an integrated toe bail provides added security and prevents the toe from pushing through the front of the elastomer harness
- Allows for easy pull-back and removal
- Low-profile and ergonomically shaped, the elastomer bands are constructed from a durable TPE for a secure fit that remains stretchy in cold temperatures, down to -22 deg F