Events Wednesday, May 22
- This event has passed.
IronFan Saturday and Big Green Egg Party
August 1, 2015 @ 11:00 am - 2:00 pmFree
We’ll host activities for athletes, friends, and families of the Ironman Boulder Triathlon taking place on Sunday, August 2nd!
Stop by to:
Ironman returns to Boulder on Sunday, August 2nd! Whether you’re preparing for the race or gearing up as a spectator, we’ve got your needs covered!
- Stop by to make a sign to encourage your athlete: we’ve got some ideas for fun signs- but they’ll go fast- so it’s first come, first serve.
- If you are racing, check out our line of energy bars, Body Glide, Chamois Butt’r, bike accessories, Polar bottles, and a wide range of supplies to get you race-ready.
- If you are spectating, we have plenty to keep you comfortable as you excitedly, or perhaps nervously, await your Ironman athlete: folding chairs, coolers, hats, fans, sunscreen, snacks, beverages, souvenirs, and more. Look for specials on favorite fun-in-the-sun items!
- Big Green Egg will be here grilling up hot samples for you to try! Come meet their mascot, “Eggie” outside our south entrance!
- Colorado Aromatics will also be on hand giving out samples of their locally sourced skin care products from 11am-2pm.
- Try Bella Gluten Free scones and check out their cookie and brownie mixes!
Check back for more details and updates!