Dollars Spent at McGuckin Hardware Can Now Go Farther! McGuckin Hardware has converted to the Ace Hardware Rewards program Our new rewards program offers several money-saving benefits for our customers, including point accumulation for in-store purchases, instant savings, personalized coupons, and more!
*If you sign up for Ace Rewards online, please allow for about a week for your membership to be activated. If you shop with us before your Ace Rewards membership is activated, simply bring in your temporary card or Ace Rewards ID number, and you'll still earn rewards for your purchases!
After you sign up, start looking for coupons and notifications from Ace Hardware!
Be sure to set McGuckin Hardware as your preferred store in your Ace profile to ensure that you get up-to-date offers and announcements specific to our store!
Our Vest Friends rewards program ended on December, 31st, 2016 If you were formerly a Vest Friend, and accrued Vest Friend rewards points in our store between October 1st, 2016, and December 31st, 2016, your final reward coupon will arrive via email.
McGuckin Hardware is now part of the Ace Hardware Co-op We have transitioned away from the True Value co-op after 30 years of partnership to join the Ace Hardware co-op. Much like True Value, Ace's co-op makes products and services available to smaller local businesses so that they can compete in a world of big-box and online retailers. The transition to Ace Hardware means that we will buy approximately 20 percent of our product from the Ace Hardware co-op, just as we bought about 20 percent of our product from the True Value co-op for the last 30 years. The other 80 percent of our stock comes from about 1500 vendors, from whom we will proudly continue to buy.
Live Boulder Metalsmithing Association Demo Sat., Jan. 21, 11am-2pm
Watch members from the Boulder Metalsmithing Association (BoMA) work their metal magic! Featured metal artisans that will be in attendance:
Jennifer Knollenberg (metal stamping), Beth Merckel (electrolytic etching) and Chris Weston (chain making).
Seed Swap Sat., Jan. 28th, 11am-2pm
Join us for our second annual community seed swap! This is a great opportunity for the seed savers, as well as the current and aspiring gardeners in our community, to trade their extra seeds and deepen their knowledge about seed saving! To RSVP for this event, please visit our event page and complete the formindicating which types of seeds you intend to bring.
Radon Action Month January is National Radon Action month!
Cold winter months like January are good times to think about testing indoor air quality for radon gas, a potential health risk that is prevalent in Boulder County buildings. For more information about radon risks, testing and mitigation read ourblog post on National Radon Action month!
Winter Clean-out Sale Going on now, while supplies last!
Our whole middle aisle is on sale! Stop by to peruse closeout deals from every department in the store. Save up to 90 percent on a variety of products like electrical cords, light bulbs, tarps, trash bags, gardening supplies, yard art, paint, tape, fans, handheld tools, power tools, toys, and more!