All items left for repair are subject to a $25.00 Diagnostic Fee. The Technician will repair the item if parts and labor do not exceed $100.00. Otherwise you will be notified within a few days with a cost estimate and expected date of completion for your approval. The diagnostic fee will apply to the cost of repair if the customer agrees to the estimate.
- All repair charges are due and payable in full upon completion of work. We may require a non-refundable deposit for special order parts or unusual repair requests.
- We are not responsible for damage or loss due to fire, theft, flood, earthquake or other such causes beyond our control.
- Due to factory minimum orders and parts availability, it is not possible for us to give time estimates for repairs that require special parts ordering.
- Some repairs can take several weeks depending upon how quickly the factories are able to ship us available parts. Factory parts availability fluctuates from season to season.
- Our Shop Labor Rate is $60.00 per hour with a minimum of $30.00 for labor plus parts.
- We are not responsible for equipment left over sixty (60) days after completion of repairs. Unclaimed equipment will be sold to recover any costs of repair, storage and legal fees.
We strive to turn around all repairs within 10-14 days. In some cases due to parts availability, the repairs may take longer. In that case you will be notified of an estimated time of completed repairs.